You ain't driving, are you?
你不会驾驶吧?
I steer a little, but the reindeer do most of the work.
我只负责掌舵,但大部分工作都是驯鹿干的。
This is my forth year as a Santa. How about you?
这是我第四年当圣诞老人了。你呢?
I started the whole damn thing.
都是从我开始的。
It's Christmas.
圣诞节到了。
We decided that you could have one gift early.
我们决定提前给你一份礼物。
What is it?
是什么?
That is a direct hotline to Santa Claus himself.
这是直通圣诞老人本人的热线。
I can talk to Santa?
我能和圣诞老人说话?
All right, revelers. Welcome to your worst Christmas ever. Let's go!
好了,狂欢者们。欢迎来到你们最糟糕的圣诞节。我们上吧!
You have $300 million in your personal vault. That's what I want for Christmas.
你的私人金库里有三亿美元。这就是我想要的圣诞礼物。
I don't want any trouble, OK? So, I'm gonna scooch up that chimney.
我不想惹麻烦,好吗?所以,我要爬上烟囱。
Who is he?
他是谁?
Cause it's not your typical mall Santa.
因为他不是商场里常见的圣诞老人。
Santa, are you there? Daddy said you were very busy tonight.
圣诞老人,你在吗?爸爸说你今晚很忙。
My name's Trudy Lightstone. Are you gonna help us, Santa?
我叫特鲁迪·莱特斯通。你能帮帮我们吗,圣诞老人?
Yeah, Trudy. Santa? You're on my nice list.
是的,特鲁迪。圣诞老人?你在我的名单上。
Santa Claus is coming to town. Time for some seasons beatings.
圣诞老人要进城了。现在是打架的时候了。
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
Boss, what if he really is the real...
老大,万一他真的是...
There is no such thing as Santa.
根本就不存在什么圣诞老人。
These bad men, they're all on my naughty list. Naughty. That's naughty!
这些坏人,都在我的淘气名单上。淘气。太淘气了!
And what do you do to the naughty ones?
那你会怎么处理那些淘气的孩子呢?
I give them a lump of coal.
我会给他们一块煤。
Where is it?
它在哪里?
I gotta watch.
我得看着。
I believe in you, Santa.
我相信你,圣诞老人。
Come on. Which one of you did that? Prancer? So unprofessional.
拜托。这是你们中谁干的?普兰瑟?太不专业了。