手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之列王的纷争 > 正文

第937期:权力的游戏提利昂(05)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I don't depend on the eunuch for everything, as you do.

我不像你,凡事都依靠太监,

I have my own ways of finding out things… especially things that people don't want me to know."

我有自己的渠道挖掘情报…尤其是挖掘那些别人不想让我知道的事。”

"What are you trying to say?"

“你想说什么?”

"Only this -- I have your little whore."

“很简单——我搞到了你的小妓女。”

Tyrion reached for his wine cup, buying a moment to gather his thoughts.

提利昂伸手去拿酒杯,以换取一点收拾思绪的时间。

"I thought men were more to your taste."

“我以为男人更合你口味。”

"You're such a droll little fellow.

“你真是个小丑,

Tell me, have you married this one yet?"

告诉我,你有没有跟这一位结婚啊?”

When he gave her no answer she laughed and said,

见他不答,她哈哈大笑,

"Father will be ever so relieved."

“那父亲就放心了。”

His belly felt as if it were full of eels.

他肚里好似装满鳗鱼。

How had she found Shae?

她如何找到雪伊?

Had Varys betrayed him?

瓦里斯出卖了他?

Or had all his precautions been undone by his impatience the night he rode directly to the manse?

还是那晚他冲动地直奔宅邸,使得所有的警惕防范统统白费?

"Why should you care who I choose to warm my bed?"

“我选谁来暖床,关你什么事?”

"A Lannister always pays his debts," she said.

“兰尼斯特有债必还,”她说。

"You've been scheming against me since the day you came to King's Landing.

“自你来到君临的第一天起,就处处跟我作对。

You sold Myrcella, stole Tommen, and now you plot to have Joff killed.

你卖掉弥赛菈,偷走托曼,现在还想加害小乔,对不对?

You want him dead so you can rule through Tommen."

你想害死他,然后以托曼之名号令天下。”

Well, I can't say the notion isn't tempting.

哎呀,早知道我就顺应波隆的暗示。

"This is madness, Cersei.

“你这样做太蠢了,瑟曦,

Stannis will be here in days.You need me."

史坦尼斯不日即到,你需要我。”

"For what? Your great prowess in battle?"

“要你做甚?你会打仗?”

"Bronn's sellswords will never fight without me," he lied.

“没有我,波隆的佣兵决不会战斗,”他撒谎。

"Oh, I think they will.

“噢,他们会的。

It's your gold they love, not your impish wit.

他们看上的是你的金子,不是你畸形的脑袋。

Have no fear, though, they won't be without you.

但你别怕,他们不会失去你。

I won't say I haven't thought of slitting your throat from time to time, but Jaime would never forgive me if I did."

非是我不想割你喉咙——我经常这么想——而是如果这么做,詹姆永远不会原谅我。”

"And the whore?"

“那么,那妓女呢?”

He would not call her by name.

他不愿称呼她的名字。

If I can convince her Shae means nothing to me, perhaps…

假如能让她以为雪伊对我不重要,或许…

"She'll be treated gently enough, so long as no harm comes to my sons.

“只要我儿子们没事,她自会受到一定优待。

If Joff should be killed, however, or if Tommen should fall into the hands of our enemies,

不过,若出了什么岔子,小乔被杀,或托曼落入敌手,

your little cunt will die more painfully than you can possibly imagine."

你的小婊子会死得很痛苦,惨到你无法想像。”

She truly believes I mean to kill my own nephew

她居然真的相信我意图伤害自己的亲外甥!

"The boys are safe," he promised her wearily.

“你的儿子们很安全,”他疲倦地向她保证。

"Gods be good, Cersei, they're my own blood!

“诸神在上,瑟曦,他们是我的骨肉啊!

What sort of man do you take me for?"

你把我当成了什么人?”

"A small and twisted one."

“无耻小人。”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
gather ['gæðə]

想一想再看

v. 聚集,聚拢,集合
n. 集合,聚集

 
impatience [im'peiʃəns]

想一想再看

n. 不耐烦

 
droll [drəul]

想一想再看

adj. 好笑的,滑稽的,逗趣的 n. 离奇古怪,滑稽

联想记忆
twisted ['twistid]

想一想再看

adj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)

 
plot [plɔt]

想一想再看

n. 阴谋,情节,图,(小块)土地,
v. 绘

 
convince [kən'vins]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使信服,说服

联想记忆
relieved [ri'li:vd]

想一想再看

adj. 放心的,放松的,免除的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。