手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之列王的纷争 > 正文

第936期:权力的游戏提利昂(04)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

If you want the boy to be his father's son, let him play the part.

如果你想他成为父亲的儿子,就得让他扮演该扮演的角色。

Joff wears the finest armor gold can buy, and he'll have a dozen gold cloaks around him at all times.

小乔穿的是世上最好的盔甲,身边始终有十二名金袍卫士护卫。

If the city looks to be in the least danger of falling, I'll have him escorted back to the Red Keep at once."

况且只要都城有一丝一毫陷落的迹象,我会即刻派人护送他回红堡。”

He had thought that might reassure her, but he saw no sign of pleasure in those green eyes.

他以为这样能打消她的疑虑,想不到那双碧眼里却毫无喜色。

"Will the city fall?"

“都城会陷落?”

"No." But if it does, pray that we can hold the Red Keep long enough for our lord father to march to our relief.

“不会。”如果当真陷落,那就祈祷我们能坚守红堡,好让父亲大人发兵解围吧。

"You've lied to me before, Tyrion."

“你对我撒过谎,提利昂。”

"Always with good reason, sweet sister.

“都是善意的谎言,亲爱的姐姐。

I want amity between us as much as you do.

我和你一样希望彼此和睦友好,

I've decided to release Lord Gyles."

为此,我已决定释放盖尔斯伯爵,”

He had kept Gyles safe for just this gesture.

他留着盖尔斯就是为了示好,

"You can have Ser Boros Blount back as well."

“你想召回柏洛斯·布劳恩也行。”

The queen's mouth tightened.

太后抿紧嘴巴。

"Ser Boros can rot at Rosby," she said, "but Tommen --"

“柏洛斯爵士烂在罗斯比也无所谓,”她道,“但托曼——”

"-- stays where he is.

“——也得留下。

He's safer under Lord Jacelyn's protection than he would ever have been with Lord Gyles."

杰斯林伯爵的保护比盖尔斯伯爵要周全许多。”

Serving men cleared away the swan, hardly touched.

仆人们撤下几乎没动的天鹅。

Cersei beckoned for the sweet.

瑟曦招呼上甜点。

"I hope you like blackberry tarts."

“希望你喜欢黑莓甜饼。”

"I love all sorts of tarts."

“我喜欢各种馅饼。”

"Oh, I've known that a long while.

“噢,这点我很久以前就了解。

Do you know why Varys is so dangerous?"

你知道瓦里斯为何这么危险?”

"Are we playing at riddles now?

“玩猜谜游戏?我不知道。”

No.""He doesn't have a cock."

“因为他没有那话儿。”

"Neither do you."

“你也没有。”

And don't you just hate that, Cersei?

这不就是你最深恶痛绝的吗,瑟曦?

"Perhaps I'm dangerous too.

“或许我也算个危险人物,

You, on the other hand, are as big a fool as every other man.

但你呢?你跟其他男人一样,大傻瓜一个,

That worm between your legs does half your thinking."

一半时间是用两腿之间那条软虫在思考。”

Tyrion licked the crumbs off his fingers.

提利昂舔舔手指上的碎屑,

He did not like his sister's smile.

他不喜欢姐姐的微笑。

"Yes, and just now my worm is thinking that perhaps it is time I took my leave."

“是的,此刻我的软虫在想,也许该告辞了。”

"Are you unwell, brother?"

“你不舒服吗,老弟?”

She leaned forward, giving him a good look at the top of her breasts.

她倾身向前,漂亮的胸脯正对着他。

"Suddenly you appear somewhat flustered."

“怎么突然紧张起来了?”

"Flustered?" Tyrion glanced at the door.

“紧张?”提利昂朝门口瞥了一眼,

He thought he'd heard something outside.

外面似乎有响动,

He was beginning to regret coming here alone.

他开始后悔孤身一人前来了。

"You've never shown much interest in my cock before."

“我只是奇怪,你以前对我的那话儿从不感兴趣。”

"It's not your cock that interests me, so much as what you stick it in.

“我感兴趣的当然不是你的那话儿,而是它插进去的地方。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
gesture ['dʒestʃə]

想一想再看

n. 手势,姿态
v. 作手势表达

联想记忆
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
relief [ri'li:f]

想一想再看

n. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
worm [wə:m]

想一想再看

n. 虫,蠕虫
v. 蠕动,驱虫,慢慢探听出

 
amity ['æməti]

想一想再看

n. 友好;亲善关系;友好关系

联想记忆
rot [rɔt]

想一想再看

n. 腐烂,腐蚀,败坏
v. 腐烂,使 ...

 
protection [prə'tekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 保护,防卫

联想记忆
reassure [ri:ə'ʃuə]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 安心,再保证,重拾(信心等)

联想记忆
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。