手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美创意广告音频版 > 正文

欧美创意广告(视频+MP3+中英字幕):机票搜索引擎momondo广告 寻根之旅

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I'm proud to be English, my family have served and we've defended this country

我很自豪自己是一个英国人,我的家庭是军旅出身
and we've been to war for this country
我们一直保卫这个国家,并为这个国家而战斗
I'm really patriotic about Bangladesh
我非常热爱孟加拉国
I am 100% Icelandic, yeah, definitely
我100%是冰岛人,是的,绝对的
This is a Kurdish wedding with my mum in the traditional Kurdish garb.
这是一个库尔德式婚礼,我的妈妈穿着传统的库尔德服饰
We're just proud blacks, so that's it
我们就是骄傲的黑人,就是这样
Yeah, I think we are probably the best country in the world, if I'm honest
恩,我觉得我们可能是世界上最好的国家,实话实说
Think about other countries and other nationalities in the world
想想世界上其他的国家和民族
are there any that you don't feel you get on with well, or you won't like, particularly?
有没有哪个你觉得无法相处,或者你特别不喜欢?
Germany, yeah, I'm not a fan of the Germans
德国,对,我不大喜欢德国人
You might think they're a little bit…
你会觉得他们有点……
Particularly India and Pakistan probably because of the whole, you know, the conflict
尤其是印度和巴基斯坦,也许因为,你知道,那些冲突
Cause I have this side of me that's like that hates Turkish people– not people! But the government!
因为我有一面是……讨厌土耳其人-不是人!而是政府!
But French? Nah
但是法国人?没有
We're just the best, you know, it's just fact
我们就是最好的,你懂的,这就是事实
I'm more important than you
我比你更重要
I don't know you, but in my opinion I am strong, and I am more important than a lot of people
我不认识你,但在我看来我很强壮,我比很多人都更重要
How would you feel about taking a journey based on your DNA?
你觉得根据自己的DNA来次寻根之旅怎么样?
Yeah, I'd feel very intrigued
好啊,我非常好奇
What could you possibly tell me that I don't know?
什么是你能告诉我而我不知道的呢?
So do you know how DNA works? So you get half from mum, and half from dad
所以你知道DNA的机制吗?你有一半来自母亲,一半来自父亲
so 50% from each of them, and they get 50% from their parents and back, and back and back
所以来自父母各50%,然后他们从他们的父母各得到50%,以此类推
And all those little bits of your ancestor, they filter down to make you, you
最后所有这些来自你的祖先的小小成分,经过层层过滤,使你成为了你
I need you to spit in this tube for me. Just spit up to the little black line
我需要你把口水吐在这个管子里。吐到黑线即可
That's a lot of spit
这需要好多口水

机票搜索引擎momondo广告 寻根之旅

The story of you, is in that tube. What's it going to tell me?

好的,你的故事就在这个管子中。它将会告诉我什么呢?
It's going to be, 'oh yeah, you're French', and,'wait, your grandparents are French', and, 'wait…'
像这样,“噢耶,你是法国人”,然后,“等等,你的祖父母是法国人”,然后,“等等,……”
100% Bengali. Solid Iraqi. I'm Cuban!
100%孟加拉人。纯正的伊拉克人。我是古巴人!
It's going to tell me that I'm English, like I've told you
它会告诉我我是英国人,就像我告诉你的那样
Jay? Can you come down and join us?
Jay?你可以到这里来吗?
I'm a little bit nervous, I have to say
不得不说,我有点紧张
So are you ready to find out your results? Will you read it out to us, please?
那么你准备好知道自己的结果了吗?请你向我们念出来好吗?
Wow, look at me! Oh my God. Oh… wow. I didn't expect that
哇,看看我!我的天。喔...哇...我真没料到
All of them. Whoa… No… No…
所有这些。哇塞。不……不……
Caucasus? Which was… Turkish? Yeah.
高加索?哪个是……土耳其?是的
Eastern Europe, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece
东欧,西班牙,葡萄牙,意大利,希腊
I'm 32% British? What?! Great Britain, 30%… 5%… German
我有32%英国血统?什么?!大不列颠,30%……5%……德国
I'm Irish? Yeah!
我是爱尔兰人?没错!
So I'm a Muslim Jew. Great Britain, 11%. Are you sure these results are mine?
所以我是一个穆斯林犹太人。大不列颠,11%--你确定这个结果是我的吗?
Eastern Europe? Seriously?
东欧?真的么?
Iceland has definitely moved closer to Europe now
冰岛现在肯定离欧洲越来越近了
I'm going to go a bit far right now, but this should be compulsory
我可能想得有点远了,但我觉得每个人都应该做一下这个测试
There would be no such thing as, like, extremism in the world, if people knew their heritage like that
如果人们知道他们继承的血统是这个样子,世界上就不会有像极端主义这样的事情
Like, who would be stupid enough to think of such a thing as, like, a pure race?
就好像,谁还会愚昧到想出像纯净种族这样的东西?
In a way, we're all kind of cousins, in a broad sense
这样看来,从广义上说,我们都是兄弟姐妹
In a much more direct sense. You have a cousin, in this room
更直接点,你有一个表亲,就在这个房间里
Uh uh… Turn around, and guess who it is. Waj? Yeah, what's that?
呃呃……转过头,猜猜会是谁。Waj?恩,怎么了?
Why don't you come down here and meet your cousin? Oh my God…
何不下来见见你的表亲?我的天……
Did you know that? I didn't, I had no idea… this is like…
你已经知道了?不,我毫不知情……那个……
My heart's pounding right now, I swear to God
我的心脏在砰砰跳,我对天发誓
I'm Jay from everywhere by the reads of this
根据上面所写,我是来自世界各地的Jay
I'm a real man of the world. That's beautiful, thank you
我是真正的世界之子。真美,谢谢你们
So would you like to travel to all of these places?
那么你想要去所有这些地方旅行吗?
Yeah! Hell yeah! Oh yeah
是的!当然是!必须的!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
filter ['filtə]

想一想再看

n. 筛选,滤波器,过滤器,滤色镜
v. 过滤

联想记忆
defended [di'fend]

想一想再看

vt. 辩护;防护 vi. 保卫;防守

联想记忆
ancestor ['ænsistə]

想一想再看

n. 祖宗,祖先,原种

联想记忆
conflict ['kɔnflikt]

想一想再看

n. 冲突,矛盾,斗争,战斗
vi. 冲突,争

联想记忆
intrigued

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的;被迷住了的 v. 引起…的兴趣;使迷惑

 
patriotic [.pætri'ɔtik]

想一想再看

adj. 爱国的

联想记忆
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。