手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 少儿英语 > 少儿英文读物 > 伊索寓言故事 > 正文

伊索寓言故事(MP3+中英字幕) 第69期:狼与鹤(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Wolf: Wait, Miss Sheep. I'll do anything for you. Plus, I'll give you a reward. Please! I won't eat you! Come back!

狼:等等,羊小姐。我愿意为你做任何事。而且,我会报答你的。拜托!我不吃你!回来!

The Wolf keeps calling the Sheep, but the Sheep just keeps walking. The Wolf's throat gets worse and worse. He can hardly speak now. The Wolf is very sick and depressed. Later, a Crane comes by. The Crane is a very kind bird.

狼不断地叫着羊,可是羊还是走开了。狼的喉咙越来越疼了,他现在几乎连话都说不出来了。狼感到很难受,而且很沮丧。后来,有一只鹤经过,这是一只善良的鸟。

Crane: What's the matter, Wolf? You look very pale.

鹤:狼,你怎么了?你的脸色看起来很苍白。

Wolf: (husky voice) it's nothing. Just go away.

狼:(嘶哑的声音)没事。走开。

Crane; What's wrong? Are you sick?

鹤:怎么回事?你病了吗?

Wolf: (husky voice) I said, just go away.

狼:(嘶哑的声音)我说了,走开。

狼与鹤.jpg

The Crane feels sorry for the Wolf.

鹤觉得狼可怜。

Crane: Tell me what's wrong. I'll help you.

鹤:告诉我你怎么了,我可以帮助你。

Wolf: (husky voice) Really? You will help me?

狼:(嘶哑的声音)真的?你要帮我?

Crane: Sure. How can I help you?

鹤:当然。我要怎么帮你呢?

Wolf: (husky voice) Well, to tell the truth. There is a bone stuck in my throat. I can't take it out by myself. If you take it out for me, I'll do anything for you. Plus, I'll even give you a big reward.

狼:(嘶哑的声音)哦,说实话,有一根骨头卡在我的喉咙里,我自己取不出来。如果你能帮我拿出来,我会为你做任何事情。

Crane: Really? Great! Just open wide and say, "Ah..."

鹤:真的?太棒了!来张开嘴,说“啊……”

Wolf: Ahhhh...

狼:啊……

The Crane puts his long neck and bill inside the Wolf's mouth.

鹤将它长长的脖子和嘴伸到狼的嘴里。

Crane: It's very dark in here. I can't see anything.

鹤:这里很暗!我什么也看不见。

Wolf: It's to your right. Look there.

狼:在你的右边,看那里。

The Crane finds the bone ant take it out easily.

鹤找到了骨头,很容易就把它取了出来。

Crane: Here it is. I got it. Geez! Look at this! It is so big! It must have really hurt.

鹤:就是这个,我拿到了。老天!你看看!好大一块骨头!那一定很疼吧!

Wolf: Now I feel much better. Good-bye then.

狼:现在我觉得好多了,那就后会有期吧。

Crane: But wait a minute. Aren't you even going to say "thank you"? And where is my reward?

鹤:可是等一等。你连“谢谢”都不说吗?我的报酬又在哪里呢?

Wolf: Your reward? I gave it to you already.

狼:你的报酬?我已经给你了。

Crane: You did? When?

鹤:给我了?什么时候?

Wolf: When I didn't bite off your head. You are still alive, aren't you?

狼:当我没有咬断你的头的时候。你现在还活着,不是吗?

Crane: What? That's my reward? I should have known.

鹤:什么?那是我的报酬?我早该料到的。

The Crane can't stop shaking his head in disbelief.

鹤不停地摇着头,他不相信这一切是真的。

MORAL:Don't expect anything from an ungrateful person.

寓意:不要妄想要从忘恩负义的人身上得到任何东西。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
disbelief [.disbi'li:f]

想一想再看

n. 不相信,怀疑

联想记忆
depressed [di'prest]

想一想再看

adj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。