What are you doing? Shh.
你在干嘛,嘘
Give me your phone. Why?
把手机给我,怎么了
Just give it to me.
给我就好
Have you noticed anything weird in here?
你有没有发现这里有什么不对劲
Stuff moved around? Anything missing?
周围有人晃来晃去? 丢东西没有?
No. Anyone following you?
没有,有人跟踪你吗
What did you find out?
你找到什么了
This is serious, Zoe.
这件事很严重,佐伊
It goes way up, as high as the commissioner.
一直往上,牵扯到局长了
I had to beg my contact at Metro to give me this.
我跪求自己在警局的线人才拿到这个
No record of Russo getting pulled over,
没有拉索被抓的记录
but he remembers there was a call girl brought in with Russo.
但他记得当时有个和拉索在一起的姑娘
That's a file on one of her previous arrests.
这是她以前的拘留记录
I've investigated police cover-ups before.
我以前也调查过警方的黑色案件
I got death threats for a year.
然后收了一整年的死亡勒索
Are you willing to take that risk?
你愿意冒这个险吗
Yeah.
愿意
How long?
多久
The next board of directors meeting is three weeks from now.
下次董事大会在三周之后
That is too late. Remy, look,
太晚了,雷米,听着
the President is gonna nominate Tusk in a week or less.
总统会在一周之后左右宣布提名塔斯克
I've urged Scott Cunningham to call a special meeting,
我已经催促斯科特·坎宁安紧急见面了
but that doesn't happen overnight.
但也不会发生在一夜之间
There's a lot of machinery in a corporate attack like this.
像这样兼并一个公司非常复杂
I want to meet Scott Cunningham myself.
我要亲自去见斯科特·坎宁安
I'm not sitting you down with Scott. You know the rules.
我不能让你坐在斯科特身边,你也知道规矩
These are extraordinary circumstances.
这是特殊情况
Frank, Sancorp's officers
弗兰克,桑可柏公司的主管
do not meet with politicians, period.
不会和政治家见面,句号
You talk to me, I talk to Scott Cunningham,
你跟我谈,我再和斯科特·坎宁安谈
and vice versa. That's how it works.
或者反之,我们只能这么干活
All right, Remy. Whatever you think best.
好吧,雷米,你去安排吧
I'll call you when I know more.
我有消息再打给你
Nancy!
南茜!
Of all the things I hold in high regard, rules are not one of them.
规矩不在我所遵守的事物之列
I will not place my fate solely in the hands of the middleman
如果能直接找到供应商
if I can go directly to the supplier.
我才不会把自己的命运放在中间人的手中
Book a flight to Atlanta. Tomorrow morning. Let Meechum know.
订张明早去亚特兰大的机票,也通知米周
Yes, sir.
好的,先生
She grew up in Lynchburg, Virginia,
她在弗吉尼亚州林奇堡长大
went to Lorimer High School
上的是罗瑞莫高中
until she dropped out sophomore year,
高二时退学了
and then after that, there's no public record.
之后就再没有公开的记录了
But all it says here is that she was fined $300
但这里只说她在2012年四月
for loitering on April 2012.
因为游荡被罚了三百美金
One of us has to go to Lynchburg.
我们要派个人去趟林奇堡
Parents, classmates, teachers... I'll do it.
去找她父母,同学,老师... 我去
Okay. Well, then, you and I have to call escort services.
好吧,那我们俩来打招妓电话
I'm willing to lend a hand, but not by making cold calls 12 hours a day
我愿意帮忙,但别让我一天打十二个小时的电话
just to get hung up on by hookers.
然后被各种鸡挂掉
Where was she arrested?
她在哪儿被逮捕的
Connecticut ave. 2460.
康涅狄格大道 2460号
That's the address of the district grand hotel.
那儿是高级酒店
I'm not a fan of surprise visits, Frank.
我可不喜欢惊喜访客,弗兰克
Remy wouldn't arrange a meeting.
可是雷米不给我安排面谈
Remy Danton exists so we don't have to meet.
正因为有雷米·丹顿,所以我们用不着见面
I needed to speak with you.
我要和你谈谈
There's a congressional travel report
因为一场议员报告
that puts you on a trip to Atlanta
你才来的亚特兰大
the same day I was pulled out of an investors' briefing.
我在同一天参加一场投资报告会
Those are the sort of coincidences we want to avoid.
这种巧合我们要想办法避免
Were you briefing your investors on Raymond Tusk?
你什么时候跟你的股东谈雷蒙德·塔斯克的事
Meechum can be trusted.
我们可以信任米周
Why would I be speaking to them about Tusk?
我为什么要跟他们谈塔斯克
I thought Remy filled you in. No.
我以为雷米已经告诉你了,没有
He didn't say anything about the vice presidential nomination?
他没有说提名副总统的事?
He didn't. And I have a feeling I'd rather not be told.
没有,而且我觉得我也没有必要知道
Trust me, you want to know.
我相信你一定想知道
I've appeared in front of grand juries before, Frank.
我之前上过法庭,弗兰克
It's much easier when you can tell the truth.
当你说真话的时候会让事情容易一些
Please, don't put me in a position where I have to lie.
请别让我不得不撒谎
If Tusk has the President's ear,
如果塔斯克说服了总统
you will see this administration shift its support
政府将会转而支持核能源
toward nuclear energy and away from natural gas.
而不是天然气
His subsidiaries and his suppliers. Go after them.
去对付他的子公司和供应商吧
Frank, we should end this conversation right now.
弗兰克,我们应该马上结束谈话
He will not accept the nomination if his assets
如果他的财产被威胁的话
are in a blind trust and he can't fight off the threat.
他就不会接受提名,他也对付不了这个威胁
Okay, we're done. Scott...
我们说完了,斯科特…
I don't wanna hear another word.
我一个字也不想听
Go back to the airport.
回机场吧
Figure out a good reason you needed to be in Atlanta today.
编个好借口,好解释你为什么今天会在亚特兰大
You can pull over at the next corner. I'll have my car pick me up.
下个转弯停车吧,有车会来接我