手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 冰雪奇缘 > 正文

看电影学英语《冰雪奇缘》第28期:大门再也不会关闭了

来源:可可英语 编辑:dream   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Hands down, this is the best day of my life...

酷毙了 这是我一生中最美好的一天
and quite possibly the last.
大概也是最后一天
Oh, Olaf. Hang on, little guy.
雪宝 坚持住 小家伙
Hey, my own personal flurry.
哇喔! 专门为我下雪的云!
Anna? But she froze your heart.
安娜? 她不是把你的心冻住了吗
The only frozen heart around here is yours.
真正冰冻别人的心的人是你
I will return this scoundrel to his country.
我会把这个恶棍遣送回国
We shall see what his twelve big
看看他的十二个哥哥
brothers think of his behavior.
怎么收拾他
Arendelle thanks you, my Lord.
阿伦戴尔感谢您 大人
This is unacceptable.
我无法接受
I am innocent. I'm a victim of fear.
我是无辜的 我也是这次事件的受害者I've been traumatized. Ow! My neck hurts.
我受了心理创伤 喔!我的脖子好痛
Is there a doctor I could... No?
这里有医生吗... 没有?
I demand to see the Queen!
我要求面见女王!
I have a message from the Queen.
喔 正好有一道女王的敕令
Arendelle will henceforth and forever
即日起,阿伦戴尔将永远
...no longer do business of any sort
断绝与猥琐屯
with Weaseltown.
的贸易关系
Weselton. It's Weselton!
威斯顿 是威斯顿!
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on! - Ow, Okay, Okay...
走 走 快来啊! - 好 好 我来了
Pole...Oops. - So Sorry.
喔!痛... - 哦 不好意思
Okay. Okay. Here we are.
好 好 我们到了
I owe you a sled.
赔你的雪橇
Are you serious?
你当真?
Yes. And it's the latest model.
当然 这可是最新型号
No. I can't accept this...
不 我不能要...
You have to. No returns. No exchanges. Queen's orders.
不要也得要 不许反悔 不许退货 女王的旨意
She's named you the official.
她还任命你为阿伦戴尔的
Arendelle Ice Master and Deliverer.
皇室掌冰官,全国总代理
What? That's not a thing...Sure it is.
这都什么头衔啊... - 厉害吧
And it even has a cup holder...Do you like it?
还有你的曼陀林... 怎么样喜欢吗?
Like it? I love it...
喜欢? 简直爱死了...
I could kiss you!
真想吻你一下!
I could. I mean I'd like to. I'd...
呃 我的意思是 我想 我...
may I? We me... I mean, may we?
我能吗?我们... 我是说 可以吗?
Wait, what?
等等 我想...
We may.
当然可以
Summer!
夏天来喽!
Hello.
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
I like the open gates.
我们终于敞开心门
We are never closing them again.
永远不会关上
What? Oh, Elsa, they're beautiful,
什么 哇 艾莎 真漂亮
but you know I don't ska...
但你知道我不会...
Come on, you can do it!
来吧 谁说不会
Look out, Reindeer coming through
当当 驯鹿来啦
Hey, Guys
嗨 美女们

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sled [sled]

想一想再看

n. 雪撬 v. 用撬搬运,乘撬

 
victim ['viktim]

想一想再看

n. 受害者,牺牲

 
estate [is'teit]

想一想再看

n. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产

联想记忆
scoundrel ['skaundrəl]

想一想再看

n. 无赖 adj. 无赖的

 
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
unacceptable ['ʌnək'septəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不能接受的,不受欢迎的

 
pole [pəul]

想一想再看

n. 杆,柱,极点
v. (用杆)支撑

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。