Maybe from the bank?
也许你是银行的人?
If this doesn't work out, call him. He might hook you up with Paris Hilton.
如果你约会没结果,找他 他会帮你搭上社交名媛
Wait, that's it. You're the Date Doctor, right?
我知道了,你是约会顾问
You're the Date Doctor? - Do we have a problem here?
你就是那个约会顾问? 有问题吗?
Yeah, a big one! What the hell did I ever do to you?
问题大了!我哪里对不起你了?
Am I missing something?
我是不是没搞懂什么?
Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
先生,我得请你离开
Why don't you go hit a titty bar with your buddy Vance?
你去脱衣酒吧找你好朋友范斯吧
Wow.
天哪
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
That's your source?
那就是你的消息来源?
You buried yourself, Alex.
是你搞死了你自己
Then you weren't listening.
你根本没注意听
I heard every word.
我听得很清楚
You're a scam artist.
你是骗王之王
You trick women into getting... - Into getting out of their own way...
欺骗女人… 让她们放下心防…
so great guys like Albert Brennaman have a fighting chance.
好让亚伯特这种好男人有机会
No, I want everybody to take a good look at this right now.
我要大家仔细看清楚
Because this right here...
因为这里发生的事…
this is exactly why falling in love is so goddamn hard.
就是因为这样恋爱才这么难
Sir, let's go. Now.
先生,请离场
And Vance Munson is a pig!
范斯孟森是一头猪!
And I refused to work with him.
我拒绝了他
You need to get your facts right.
你的消息应该要查证确实
It's because of jerks like him that I even have a job.
就是因为那种猪头我才有饭吃
Had a job.
曾经有饭吃