Dr. Hitch. Listen to me, papi.
秦圣博士,听我说,老爹
I need to bring my partner, Amir, somewhere amazing for our anniversary.
我想带伴侣亚密去庆祝纪念日…
Maybe it's not your thing, but maybe it is.
也许这不是你的专长,也许是
What the hell are you talking about, Raoul?
你在说什么?
It's you, no?
这是你吧?
So, my friend, how was she? Pretty good?
朋友,她怎样?很赞吧?
How was she? I'll tell you! She was great!
怎样?她棒呆了!
Isn't that the Date Doctor?
那不是那个约会顾问吗?
I'm telling you, that's him. - He doesn't look anything like him.
那一定就是他 看起来不像
Excuse me. Do you know him? - No.
抱歉,你认识他吗? 不认识
I want you to look me in the eye and tell me that he did not hire you.
我要你看着我说,他没雇用你
Ma'am, I have never seen this man before in my life.
太太,我从来没见过这个男人
See you later, Tony.
待会见,东尼
Tony? You have got some serious explaining to do.
东尼?这下你得解释清楚了
Albert. Hitch. You all right?
亚伯特秦圣,你还好吧?
I can't really talk right now. I'm kind of tied up.
我现在不能说话,我被人压着
One, two. On three.
数到三,一、二、三