I'm gonna check on the risotto.
我去看看炖饭好了没
Make yourself at home.
请不用拘束
Look at this! Which one's the music?
看看这个!哪一个是音乐?
It does lights, too?
这也能控制灯光?
Let me help you out with that.
我来帮你吧
Now, this is nifty.
这真厉害
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛?
How does it work, exactly?
到底是怎么玩的?
Well, usually you have dinner, then you have dessert.
通常先吃晚饭,之后才吃甜点
No, I mean your thriving business.
我是说你伟大的事业
I don't do interviews.
我不接受访问
But if you'd like to get back to the evening, I'd be happy to sit and talk.
要是你想继续今晚的约会 我很乐意跟你聊
Great idea. You start.
好主意,你先说
Well, maybe I would if you weren't snarling.
你别那么大声我就说
What if I told you...
我告诉你...
that I know exactly what you do and how you do it?
我知道你是做什么的 也知道你怎么做
And I think it's despicable!
而我觉得那很卑鄙!
You know what? We might need to go out to dinner.
我们也许得出去用餐了
There's a great seafood restaurant I'd love to take you to.
我带你去一家很棒的海鲜餐厅
How about you just get a cleaver, butcher?
你干脆去买支屠刀吧,大屠夫
Maybe I will! - What the hell is wrong with you?
也许我会! 你到底是怎么回事?
Nothing a front-page story can't cure.
头版报导就是证明
So that's what this is all about?
原来是这么一回事
Albert and Allegra on the front of your crap-ass newspaper?
原来是亚伯特跟艾莉桂的新闻
You put them there! - No, you did!
是你造成的! 不对,是你!
No, he did! The minute he called you!
是他,就从他找你的那一刻开始!